Veterinary jobs in Andover
Now and again we have vacancies at our practice. Are you looking for a veterinary job in Andover? If so, here’s what we’re offering right now. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. If you are interested in any of our vacancies, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time – Vet
Full or Part-time Veterinary Assistant required.
- Are you a confident general practitioner with a passion for sharing your knowledge?
- Are you ambitious with a desire to contribute to the success of a well known local clinic?
- Are you keen to work in a happy an supportive environment?
- Then this is the job for you!
- We offer:-
- 6 qualified VN’s who run their own clinics ( we are also a training practice).
- 4.5 day week with one night per week and one weekend in 4 on call, followed by a long weekend off.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25.
- Generous 5 day CPD package as standard, and an exceptional package can be arranged- for example two assistants have recently done a fully funded GP certificate at Improve.
- All consults are 15 minutes long giving you sufficient time to practice good medicine and client communication. This is not a clinic that places any value on quick “in and out” consultations!
- Everything stops twice a day for hospital rounds 9-9.30 and 3-3.30. Vets and nurses attend and discuss cases to help make sure patients are receiving the best care and treatments.
- We are a Cat friendly Clinic and have a thriving Healthy Pet Club with over 1100 animals signed up.
- All the latest kit including endoscope, ultrasound and digital x-ray together with 5 function anaesthetic monitors.
- We hold full clinic meetings and vets meetings twice a month. This means we all talk together, discuss issues and possible improvements so that our communication channels are excellent.
- We hold a winter and Summer staff day out for everyone. This January we are all off to a West End show followed by Dinner.
- Finally we are situated in large delightful gardens just a 5 minutes walk from the Town Centre.
- If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com
Full Time Registered Veterinary Nurse
Part time afternoon receptionist
If you think you’d fit into our close knit, happy, friendly team, we’d love to hear from you. If there isn’t a suitable vacancy on offer right now, come back soon.