Friendly staff plus spotless, modern facilities
Strathmore Veterinary Clinic is close to Andover town centre. We have a large, easily accessible car park, plus full disabled access and facilities.
As a Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standard accredited clinic, we are regularly inspected by the college. They’ve approved our clinic as high standard, with well trained staff and safe, modern equipment.
We run our own 24 hour emergency service, which means you will always be seen by one of our vets on our premises, whatever the time of day or night you need us.
Find out more about what our Practice offers below…
Our premises are really well equipped. Find out what we have on site to support your pet’s happiness, health and welfare here.
We provide the full range of veterinary services including preventative care, investigations, tests, diagnosis and procedures.
Find out more about our range of services here!
We have a dedicated, warm-hearted, animal-loving staff of five Vets, three qualified Veterinary Nurses, two Trainee Veterinary nurse and four Receptionists.
You can find out more about our people here:
What people say about us
Here are just some of the comments we’ve recently received from customers about the treatment we gave their animals:
- “Thank you so much for all your care and TLC given to Millie. We are so lucky to have you as our vet and you are a special practice and team.”
- “I would like to thank you all for the kindness you have shown us. The care and compassion shown by all the staff at your clinic has been amazing!”
- “Thank you very much for your fantastic work over the past weeks with Gertie. Your kind and caring ways have been much appreciated by us. We are absolutely delighted.”
- “Thank you for all your hard work. I know it is your job but it is always better for the owner when they know their vet really cares for the animals they treat.”
- “Thankyou very much for all your help with Max. I appreciate it a lot and so does Max!”
- “Thank you for the brilliant puppy parties. You couldn’t have been kinder or more helpful!”
- “We would like to say a big thank you to everyone for looking after Coco during her illnesses. We know you did everything you could.”
- “We would like to thank you for the care and affection you have shown to all our pets. Whether day or night, weekends or public holidays, you were always there for us all. Nothing was ever too much trouble for you!”
- “I want to thank you so much for all your kindness and expertise. I have appreciated your advice and guidance enormously. You have a great team at Strathmore.”