Veterinary jobs in Andover
Now and again we have vacancies at our practice. Are you looking for a veterinary job in Andover? If so, here’s what we’re offering right now. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. If you are interested in any of our vacancies, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Full Time Registered Veterinary Nurse 39 Hours a week.
Are you interested in working in a friendly, supportive and caring nursing team?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious nurse to join our team.
- A team of 6 RCV’s, 1 SVN and Animal care assistant.
- One night per week and one weekend in 6 on call, followed by a long weekend off.
- No week night on call before or after a weekend on call.
- CPD allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- We are a cat friendly clinic and have a thriving healthy pet club.
- We run nurses clinics daily.
- Heavily involved in clinical procedures e.g Intravenous catheter placement, blood sampling, Dentistry and Radiography.
- Everyone stops twice a day for hospital rounds 9-9.30 and 3.3.30. Vets and nurses attend and discuss cases to help make sure patients are receiving the best care and treatment.
- We hold full clinics meetings twice a month and nurses meetings every couple of month, to discuss issues and possible improvements.
- Salary depends on experience.
- If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time afternoon receptionist
Hours are 1.30pm – 7pm
- Must be flexible and able to work some Saturdays.
- Experience of a busy working environment is essential.
- No veterinary experience necessary.
- Full training given.
- Interesting and stimulating environment.
If you are interested in this position please email your C.V to email@example.com.
For more information call reception on 01264 352323
If you think you’d fit into our close knit, happy, friendly team, we’d love to hear from you. If there isn’t a suitable vacancy on offer right now, come back soon.